Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things Are Changing

Things are changing right here on my Blog. Let me tell you why. I have been receiving many emails from men asking me why I don't interview them on the radio. At first I said Duh…look at the name of the show guys that should be a big hint. Then one bright fellow said, you know we have good information too. Which made me stop and think what are we missing?

We (meaning us women) don't want to miss anything. That includes great information. That is the reason that I have decided to interview men in print on my blog. Now that doesn't mean that I won't put my two cents in on fashion and other things from time to time but I want to bring you my loyal readers well rounded information that we can all use.

The first one will be posted later this week, when I Interview Nick Naton from an interesting company that does what they call Celebrity Branding on almost anyone.

Information you can use!
Looking at a changing world

I will be looking for feedback on all the interviews from all of you. The more feedback the better. Now I am looking for men to interview. Men with information that will help us in what we want to do. So if you know any, email me at drmarlenebbs@gmail.com

Amazingly Yours,
Dr Marlene

No comments: